My social media company Heart Centered Social is hiring for a paid social media marketing intern/virtual assistant position!
Here are the details (please share with anyone you think would be a good fit):
Are you a new graduate that loves social media? Are you looking for a fun, creative and rewarding career working with heart centered women entrepreneurs and brands? Do you want to gain experience in social media marketing and work in a flexible and fast-paced environment?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you are in luck! We have an open position for a paid social media marketing intern to work with a group of savvy women entrepreneurs with a track record of producing measurable social media ROI for our inspiring and conscious brands.
Our culture is fun, loving and casual, everyone on our team is focused, smart and driven.
-Assist our social media account manager to help build engagement and channels through active outreach
-Be another set of eyes for content creation
-Upload blog posts
-Prepare monthly reports
-Stay up to date with trends in social media
Required Skills and Abilities:
– A strong passion for social media
– Strong understanding of Facebook and Instagram
– Maintains excellent written and verbal skills
– Highly organized & detail oriented
– Ability to manage your time wisely as this is a remote position
Perks Of Working with Us:
– Flexibility and freedom to work anywhere (did I mention you can work in your pajamas?)
– You’ll have a blast and love working with fun brands up to amazing things
– Free monitorship from a successful entrepreneur
– Opportunity for growth and long term partnership
Approx. 5-7 hours per week to start
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you think you would be a great fit for our team and start with “my favorite mid-day snack is…because”.
Please include social media links like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.