Are you a female social media strategist? Do you love social media, systems and creative strategy?
If so, you’re in luck!
I run a fun, dynamic and rapidly growing online social media marketing management & training company based in the Seattle area.
In this subcontractor position you will handle social media management, strategy, content creation and more.
1. You are available 5-10 hours a week. (Opportunity to increase in a few short months if you want)
3. You take pride in your work and treat tasks as if it was your own business. You strive for perfection. You care about the delivery of your services and always go above and beyond.
4. You are obsessed with social marketing and addicted to learning. You love getting feedback so you can get better and better at what you do.
5. You know how to socialize + write well. You love writing and editing so much that you have to hold yourself back from emailing people with your feedback and edits (after reading their blog posts or sales pages). I would LOVE to get your feedback edits and re-writes.
6. You LOVE and are incredibly good at:
7. You are hyper-organized to the point that a trip to The Container Store is more exciting to you than a day spent shoe shopping. (Although you may also be obsessed with gorgeous shoes!)
8. You have NO problem whatsoever with clearing a huge portion of your schedule to work on someone else’s business.
9. You love working with and for other people and being behind the scene’s suits you just fine.
10. You are Internet and tech savvy and there is no computer challenge you will not solve or track to resolution.
11. One of your deepest desires is to be a part of something great and work with heart-centered people on the rise.
12. You want a career where you can grow with the opportunity to make more and more money.
1. Don’t pretend to know something if you don’t. Be honest and upfront if you don’t know something.
2. If you say you are going to do something – do it.
3. If you take over a project – that means you are the boss of that and I expect to not have to tell you every single piece of the puzzle. Take it from start to finish and use your best judgement.
4. Communicate daily with me – even if there’s not a ton going.
5. Go out of your way to over deliver and show me how amazing you are.
6. Be better than me at what you do. Offer suggestions for improvement and call me out when I’m slacking or not providing you the right info for you to do your job.
7. You have your own computer, solid internet connection and use an updated Mac.
8. You have experience with or are willing to learn quickly on how to use:
To be determined
::Huge opportunity for growth.
::Long term stable income
::Flexibility and freedom to work anywhere (and did I mention you can work in your pajamas in your own home?).
::You’ll have a blast and love working with women who are making it happen!
::Free mentorship from a successful entrepreneur
::You can be located anywhere, as long as we can make the time zones work.
::I can change my mind quickly. What was the go to plan and strategy yesterday may be the crap plan today. I’m always learning new strategies and being flexible is needed. Sometimes I’ll spring on new projects with a fast turn around, other times it’s a longer process.
::I’m collaborative. So you may send me something and then I may send it to other peeps for feedback and to change it up. So if you’re attached to it being your way, we won’t work out.
::I pay my bills on time. Always.
::I’m not cheap. But I spend my money wisely.
::I like frank feedback. I dish it out. And I can take it too.
::I’m easy going and love to put humor in anything I can
::90% of my clients are fun industries and so we try to express that to their audience as best as possible.
::I’m organized. Mostly. Any input is welcome for better systems.
::I need fast communication turnaround time (preferably within 4 hours).
::I work on the weekends and evenings. I don’t expect you to do that but I appreciate if you are available for questions or if I have an emergency.
::I need everyone around me to take ownership and full responsibility for their roles. I don’t like to manage people. Ha! What that means is I hate when I have to remind you to do stuff…
::I believe in karma, law of attraction and treating your body as a temple, so beware you might get inspired to start making green smoothies at home!
If this position sounds like a dream and you fit the criteria listed above and I haven’t scared you away yet, email me at [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
I look forward to hearing from you!