Are you a female superstar social media strategist and/or account manager? Do you love providing exceptional customer service and client communication? Could you spend all your free time keeping up to date on the latest social media news and trends?
If so, you’re in luck!
I run an fun, dynamic and rapidly growing online social media marketing agency based in the Seattle area.
As an account manager you will handle:
Client communication/customer service
Social Media Strategy assistance
Execution on social campaigns, delegating tasks to team
Oversee content creation
Monthly strategy planning
Monthly reporting & measuring progress
1. You are available 15-20 hours a week. (Opportunity to increase to in a few short months if you want)
2. You have amazing communication skills and handle customers with high professionalism.
3. You take pride in your work and treat tasks as if it was your own business. You strive for perfection and give attention to detail.
4. Your an income watcher, not a clock watcher. You care about the delivery of your services and always go above and beyond.
5. You are obsessed with marketing and addicted to learning. You love getting feedback so you can get better and better at what you do.
6. You have a track record of growing social media platforms for businesses and getting results. You understand lead generation and direct response marketing.
7. You have NO problem whatsoever with clearing a huge portion of your schedule to work on someone else’s business.
8. You are NOT interested in building your own business. Working for someone else suits you just fine.
9. You are Internet and tech savvy and there is no computer challenge you will not solve or track to resolution.
10. One of your deepest desires is to be a part of something great and work with people on the rise. (Think Oprah’s producer Sheri Salata. She would have cleaned Oprah’s floors – not that you’ll be cleaning my floors. I promise!)
11. You want a career where you can grow. You want to make more & more money. (Bonuses? YES please!)
12. You manage your time wisely and love being independent and virtual, yet part of a team.
1. Don’t pretend to know something if you don’t. Be honest and upfront if you don’t know something.
2. If you say you are going to do something – do it.
3. If you take over a project – that means you are the boss of that and I expect to not have to tell you every single piece of the puzzle. Take it from start to finish and use your best judgement.
4. Communicate daily with me – even if there’s not a ton going.
5. Go out of your way to over deliver and show me how amazing you are.
6. Be better than me at what you do. Offer suggestions for improvement and call me out when I’m slacking or not providing you the right info for you to do your job.
7. You have your own computer and solid internet connection. If you are a Mac user, you get extra points for this!
8. You have experience with or are willing to learn quickly on how to use:
To be determined
::Huge opportunity for growth.
::Long term stable income
::Flexibility and freedom to work anywhere (and did I mention you can work in your pajamas in your own home?).
::You’ll have a blast and love working with women who are making it happen!
::Free mentorship from a successful entrepreneur
::You can be located anywhere, as long as we can make the time zones work.
::I can change my mind quickly. What was the go to plan and strategy yesterday may be the crap plan today. I’m always learning new strategies and being flexible is needed. Sometimes I’ll spring on new projects with a fast turn around, other times it’s a longer process.
::I’m collaborative. So you may send me something and then I may send it to other peeps for feedback and to change it up. So if you’re attached to it being your way, we won’t work out.
::I pay my bills on time. Always.
::I’m not cheap. But I spend my money wisely.
::I like frank feedback. I dish it out. And I can take it too.
::I’m easy going and love to put humor in anything I can
::90% of my clients are kick-ass women (10% men) who are creating big things in the world. They light me up.
::I’m organized. Mostly.
::I need fast communication turnaround time (preferably within 4 hours).
::I work on the weekends and evenings. I don’t expect you to do that but I appreciate if you are available for questions or if I have an emergency.
::I need everyone around me to take ownership and full responsibility for their roles. I don’t like to manage people. Ha! What that means is I hate when I have to remind you to do stuff…
::I believe in karma, law of attraction and treating your body as a temple, so beware you might get inspired to start making green smoothies at home!
If this position sounds like a dream and you fit the criteria listed above and I haven’t scared you away yet, email me at Devani@DevaniFreeman.com with your resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
I look forward to hearing from you!